Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Relationships.....AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

bottom linie-relationships are a bunch of bull****.to much to go through to much to think about and to many emotions and opportunites to get hurt. Now pardon me if i sound bitter or like a woman scorned-cause honestly im not. but, and there is a but- i have seen my friends go through it! and i mean they be going through it. just makes you wonder whats the point???? is the need for companionship overiding oursense of self worth? I honestly don't know.It just seems that most of the relationships around me are more bad then good. Just kinda makes it hard to get excited when you feel the ball is about to drop at any moment.
So to all my ladies and my mens out there that feel like me, know you are not the only cautios ones out there....

No comments: